Valentine’s Gifts for Her That Show How You Feel
What does Valentine’s Day mean to you? Is it one day in the year when you get to pull all the stops out and show your true feelings, but you’re not sure where to start? Is it just another day that has been tainted by stores jumping on the gifts giving bandwagon? Do you want to participate, but are a bit disappointed with the usual fare? The good news is that this year it can be different, and we’re here to show you how. First of all, you should put your feelings to one side because we’re pretty sure your beloved girlfriend or wife is going to expect some kind of gift. Don’t get all hot under the collar though, because the best Valentine’s gift for her will be one that shows how you feel. Inject a little romance, do some planning, and use a bit of your imagination, and you’re bound to come up trumps.
An elegant matching set
- Crafted from genuine blue miniature rose petals and pure 24 karat gold.
- Decorated with 30 brilliant synthetic diamonds.
- Fast dispatch and express delivery for free.
- Price: £89.00
Gold-Dipped Natural Rose
- It perfectly combines the beauty of a natural rose and the majesty of fine 24K gold.
- Presented in an exquisite leather case.
- It comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Price: £119.00
Gold-Dipped Poker Cards
- A playable deck of poker cards dipped in 24 karat gold.
- Presented in an elegant high quality case made from cherry-wood.
- The deck is produced to tournament grade standards.
- Price: £129.00
Decide on the type of lady she is
Is she a bookworm? The perfect Valentine’s gift for her could include:
- A signed copy or first edition of her favorite book
- An eReader
- Gift card for a bookstore
- Trip to a book signing by her favorite author
- A bag, mug or print with her favorite quote
Does she love the outdoors? The best Valentine’s gift for her could be one of the following:
- A new pair of walking boots
- Camera or binoculars
- Guidebook for a place she’s been longing to visit
Is she a music lover? How about………..
- iTunes gift card
- Biography or autobiography about her favorite band or artist
- Concert tickets
- Membership to a music service
- Monthly subscription to a music magazine
Does she have a love of all things food? Valentine’s gifts for her include:
- Reservation at a restaurant she’s been longing to visit
- The latest cook book by her favorite TV chef
- Restaurant gift card
- Cooking classes
- Ingredients for a memorable dinner
Is sport more of her thing? Consider one of the following:
- Piece of signed memorabilia
- Tickets to an upcoming game
- Sports gear featuring her favorite team
- A look around her favorite team’s stadium
Is she a fashionista? Try out one of these great ideas:
- An item of clothing you know she’s had her eye on
- Gift card for her favorite fashion store
- An item from her favorite designer
- Monthly subscription to a fashion magazine
- Fashionable accessories such as scarves, socks or leg warmers
Think that’s more than a few of the different interests covered so let’s continue with our ideas for the perfect Valentine’s gift for her.
Buying the perfect Valentine’s Day gifts for your girlfriend
When it comes to buying Valentine’s gifts for your girlfriend, some of you younger men may be finding it all a bit confusing. The important thing is not to panic. It isn’t as difficult as you think. If you’re both, shall we say, still in the early flushes of youth, then something homemade will be perfect. It’ll also be far gentler on your pocket. Make her a cute card, enclose a sentimental love note, and job pretty much done. You can, however, make the gift a little more special by including a cuddly teddy bear or a rose.
If money isn’t a problem why not treat her to a spa day, or provide one of your own?
Don’t make the mistake of going over the top, especially if you’re pretty new to the relationship. You don’t want to be scaring her away. A pendant or a ring with her birthstone will be a great Valentine’s gift for her, and you could even have one that matches, with your own birthstone.
You’re going to need to do some research if you want to find the right gift. Talk to her about her interests, passions, likes and dislikes, in order to choose something that you can be sure she’ll like. Do a good job with your gift giving challenge this year, and you can bet she’ll be tempted to stick around.
How to give your wife the perfect Valentine’s Day
Are you feeling the pressure now that Valentine’s Day is fast approaching? You’re sure she’s going to want romantic, but don’t know where to start. You want to blow her away with your Valentine’s Day ideas but are a bit nervous about how she’ll react. Take a moment to read through some of our suggestions, and you’ll soon realize you were on the right track.
Try and include at least one surprise – Your lovely lady is bound to be expecting some kind of Valentine’s Day treat, but see if you can come up with something totally unexpected. Write her a love letter and pop it in the mail. What a surprise that’ll be on Valentine’s morning. Include a handwritten poem to increase the surprise. Bring her breakfast in bed, and make sure you include her favorite treat. Even if it happens to be chocolate mousse. At some time during the day, if you’ve both decided to carry on with your usual routine, text her a loving message.
Take the opportunity to recapture your youth – There is after all, a big kid in every grown up just longing to get a look in every now and again.Take her to the arcade and try and win her a cuddly toy. Buy her a big bunch of balloons and see if you can lift her off the ground. Take her to the ice-cream parlor for a tasty dessert. Buy her two if she really can’t decide.
She must be the focus of the day – Everything you do must have your lovely wife as the center attraction. Breakfast in bed, lunch at her favorite coffee shop, followed by her favorite movie, and dinner at her favorite restaurant. You might not like some of her choices, but smile sweetly and at least pretend you’re enjoying it. It’ll be worth all the effort you put in.
Reminisce the good times – Valentine’s Day is an excellent opportunity to look back over all the good times you’ve shared together. Try and recreate some of them if you can.
Don’t forget the big romantic gesture – Bring home an enormous bouquet of flowers, or pick some from your garden. Find her the biggest box of chocolates, and sit and watch her enjoy all her favorites.
These are just a few ideas we thought were worth sharing. Keep a look out, because we plan to bring you lots more.